Saturday, October 14, 2017

Cheap & Easy Halloween Decor: Dollar Store Gold Skeletons

Happy Saturday, Remodelaholics! Today we have a really fun, cheap, and easy (a DIYers favorite three words, right?) Halloween decor idea for you. I saw some clever shelf-sitting gold skeletons in a local store here but the sticker price was a little steep for me for Halloween decorating, so I hit up the dollar store and the craft supply section at Walmart and made my own!

How to Make Gold Skeletons to Sit on a Mantel or Shelf

Pretty please watch the video to see the process of making the gold skeletons, including some silly real-life stuff from us, ha! and give the video a thumbs up. Be sure to subscribe to our channel, too! New videos every week, and we have some really exciting things to show you coming up! 

It was a fun project and I’m so thrilled with how they turned out! I’ve always thought the “see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil” statues were just kind of a silly fun thing to add character to a room, but for Halloween and in GOLD, I seriously love these guys. They’re quirky and cute and it was a fun dollar store hack to make some uniquely spooky Halloween decor for my mantel. 

Gold Skeletons From The Dollar Store @remodelaholic

The post Cheap & Easy Halloween Decor: Dollar Store Gold Skeletons appeared first on Remodelaholic.

https://www.remodelaholic.com/dollar-store-gold-skeletons-cheap-easy-halloween-decor/

No comments:

Post a Comment