Monday, June 26, 2017

Free Printable: Just Keep Swimming

Free Printable Graphic • Just Keep Swimming • AD Aesthetic For Remodelaholic • Vertical

Hey Remodelaholic readers! It’s Dawn here, from AD Aesthetic with a fresh new FREE printable graphic for the summer season. Memorial Day has officially come and gone, and now days are getting longer, nights are getting shorter and the weather is getting warmer – much, much warmer. Do you know what that means? Pool season is in full effect.

After being cooped up all winter, the family certainly loves to get outside in the summertime. For me this means lazy days sitting pool-side while reading a good book and basking in the summer sun.

Inspired by summer water adventures, this month’s FREE printable features a fun quote from the movie Finding Nemo. I took design cues from vintage pool signs and advertisements to bring you a bright, colorful print that is perfect for summer. I can just picture it hanging in a cute little lake house or as pool-side decor. However, since I don’t have either a lake house or a pool in my budget just yet (#futuregoals), I plan to use my print as a fun, summery reminder to “just keep swimming” towards my goals.

Click here to get this printable

Love free printables? Click here to sign up to receive each of our new printables direct to your email. 

Like usual, you’re all set up with several standard frame sizes (8×10, 5×7 and 4×6). Simply download the PDF, click print, and trim it out to fit your favorite frame.

Free Printable Graphic • Just Keep Swimming • AD Aesthetic For Remodelaholic • Horizontal

Be sure to check back next month for another FREE printable graphic. If you missed my previous graphics, you can always find all of them here alongside home mockups, mood boards, and other decor inspiration.

When I’m not writing at Remodelaholic, you can also find me at my blog AD Aesthetic. There I have joined forces with my friend, Ashley to bring you more freebies, mockups, inspiration and other design related fun. Be sure to visit us at adaesthetic.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

Until next time,
Dawn

PS— We love to see how you use your printables! Share your photos by tagging us @adaesthetic and #imaremodelaholic!


More free printables for your summer

Set of 10 seasonal watercolor prints

Set Of Free Holiday Printables @remodelaholic 12 Of 17

Lemonade and lazy days print

Lemonade & Lazy Days Print by AD Aesthetic for Remodelaholic

YARDZEE yard dice tutorial and printables

Free printable summer patriotic party pack

Free Printable Patriotic Party Pack For Summer Parties @Remodelaholic

The post Free Printable: Just Keep Swimming appeared first on Remodelaholic.

http://www.remodelaholic.com/free-printable-just-keep-swimming/

No comments:

Post a Comment